Use matte texture lipstick in warmer color such as red, plum, burgundy, brown and rust by Lakme to downsize your lips. To enhance your lips use the same colors with a glossy texture by Lakme.
Lipstick application tips from Lakme
- The simplest way to apply gloss or lipstick, relax your mouth so that it is slightly open and brush on color from the corners to the middle point of both lip. Wipe off any excess with a tissue and check your mirror every now and then to see if you are still immaculate.
- Use a lip brush when applying strong colors.
- If you use lip liner, line your lips in a neutral or color-coordinated shade, in a neat stroke with no feathering, Then, using a lip brush, carefully paint inside the outline so that the lip looks neat and completely covered in color. Blot to remove any excess color and to even out the texture
Pond’s White Beauty Face wash
Pollution and dirt forms a layer on the skin such that the skin appears darker than what it is. Use the Pond’s White Beauty Face Wash to cleanse the skin and reveal radiant skin.
Application of Ponds Face wash
Throughly cleanses without leaving slippery feeling on skin.
Results: Clean, soft, glowing skin.
Blush powder is better than cream blush for the matte look. Try the Lakme Pure Radiance Blusher.
It stays color true and water resistant with its unique advanced formula. So brush on some radiance for that brilliant look.
How it works
- See the radiance come shining through with the blusher blending onto the apple of your cheeks and well towards the temple.
- Accentuate your cheek bones by applying a combination of lighter shade on the cheekbone, and the darker one below.
- Add glamour to your look by applying the blusher to your forehead and your chin.